Nov 21, 2016 | Consultancy, Supplies & Services
Please note that this is neither a Request for Quotation (RFQ) not a commitment from Mercy Corps to fund any organization that responds by sending an expression of interest.
BACKGROUND: MercyCorps is a global, non-government organization, which exists to alleviate suffering, poverty and oppression by helping people build secure, productive and just communities. Mercy Corps works in the areas of emergency relief sustainable economic development and civil society. Since 1979, Mercy Corps has provided $1billion in assistance to people in 94 nations. Mercy Corps, operating as Mercy Corps Ltd/Gte in Nigeria is collaborating with the Federal Government of Nigeria, the UK Department for International Development and USAID partners implementing economic development programs throughout the country.
Mercy Corps Ltd/Gte wishes to add to its database experts and suppliers in various categories including the following fields:
• Photography and Videography across Nigeria
• Short film and Video editor across Nigeria
• Communication consultant across Nigeria
• M & E Consultant across Nigeria
• Value Chain Consultant across Nigeria
• Labour Market Assessment across Nigeria
• Event Management (catering, rentals, MC and Decoration) across Nigeria
Eligibility Criteria: Interested individuals/Companies must:
• HND/B.SC in relevant Field,
• Have a minimum of 5 years experience in relevant field
• Demonstrate capacity to handle jobs in relevant field with evidence of previous experience in executing similar works and certificates of completion
• Attach samples of previous jobs
• Be able to accept 100% payment after service delivery
• Evidence of Incorporation of the Company with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
• Evidence of most recent tax clearance Certificate
• Detail Curriculum Vitae and profile of key/Professional Staff
• Clear indication of Office Address
Mercy Corps reserve the right to verify the authenticity of any claims made in the documents to be submitted.
All interested candidates should send CVs and other relevant documents using the field of interest and state as subject of the email to: email@example.com