Kaduna State University
Tafawa Balewa Way, Kaduna
Invitation For Submission Of Technical Bids In Respect Of 2013 TETFUND Special Intervention Projects
Kaduna State University intends to utilize part of its 2013 Special Interventions in the procurement of works and goods as stated hereunder:
Lot 1: Installation, Networking and Configuration of a Dedicated (LAN) for Internet Backbone for Phases 2-4;
Lot 2: Installation of Hardware for stable Internet Connectivity;
Lot 3: Upgrade of Computer Centre;
Lot 4: Installation of Campus wide Surveillance system and Instructional Facilities;
Lot 5: Construction of Equipment of 3nr Workshops at Kafanchan Campus;
Lot 6: Construction of Student IT Park at Kafanchan Campus;
Lot 7: Construction of Faculty Auditorium Complex for Faculty of Social and Management Science;
Lot 8: Construction of Student IT Park at Kaduna Campus;
Lot 9: Construction of Classroom/Office Block at Kafanchan Campus;
Lot 10: Procurement of Equipment for Faculty of Medicine-Pre-clinical
Lot 11: Procurement of Equipment for Faculty of Agriculture;
Lot 12: Procurement of Equipment for Department of Physics;
Lot 13: Procurement of Teaching Equipment for various Departments;
Lot 14: Construction of Auto-card/ Manual Drafting Studio complex at Kafanchan Campus;
Lot 15: Procurement of additional Equipment for Faculty of Medicine-Clinical;
Lot 16: Construction of the Faculty of Environmental Sciences,Phase II;
Lot 17: Construction of the Faculty of Science, Phase II;
Lot 18: Construction of Animal farm house for Faculty of Agriculture at Kafanchan Campus.
- Pre-Qualification Requirements
Reputable and interested contractors/vendors wishing to undertake the procurement are to indicate their intention by submitting Technical Bid documents in the following order:
- Evidence of incorporation/registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Evidence of current Tax Clearance for the last three(3) years;
- Certified audited account for the last three (3) years;
- Evidence of VAT registration and remittance in the last three (3) years;
- Evidence of compliance with provision of the Pension Reform Act, 2004 as evidenced by a National PENCOM Commission Clearance Certificate;
- Evidence of compliance with provision of the Industrial Training Fund (ITF ) Act, 2011, Section 6;
- Evidence of compliance with NSITF requirement;
- Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed;
- Experience and technical capabilities of the company including key staff and qualifications;
- Evidence of financial capability/support and reference from a recognized Financial Institution/Bank;
- Only companies with annual turn – over of up to N500 million in at least one of the last three years need apply for lots 14-18.
- General Information
- Submission is to be made in sealed envelope clearly marked ‘TECHNICAL BID’ indicating the Lot No. under submission.
- bid is to be enclosed in a single envelope properly addresses and submitted to the Secretary, Tenders Committee in the office of the Registrar, Kaduna State University, Tafawa Balewa Way, Kaduna on or before TUESDAY 9th December, 2014. Submission closes by 10.00amsame day and bid opening commences immediately after at the Senate Chamber of the University.
iii. Only pre-qualified respondents will be invited to submit financial bid.
- This is only an invitation for solicitation to submit and does not bear any financial undertaking on the part of the University.
- The University reserves the right to make detailed search on documents Submitted.