UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, NIGERIA
P.M.B. 1515, ILORIN
INVITATION FOR PREQUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS FOR NEEDS ASSESSMENT PHASE II PROJECTS
The University of Ilorin Intends to Execute a Number of Projects Which Would be funded from the Needs Assessment Phase II Allocation. Interested Contractors with Relevant Experience and Good Track Records of Performance are Hereby Invited to Submit Prequalification Documents.
2.0) NEEDS ASSESSMENT PROJECTS
1. Lab for Department of Nursing Science (TENDER FEE: N20,000.00)
2. Workshop for Educational Technology Centre (TENDER FEE: N20,000.00)
3. Workshop for Entrepreneurial Development Studies (TENDER FEE: N20,000.00)
4. Laboratories for College of Health Sciences (2 Nos.) (TENDER FEE: N20,000.00)
5. Studios for Radios/TV for Department of Mass Communication (TENDER FEE: N20,000.00)
6. Teaching and Research Farms (TENDER FEE: N20,000.00)
7. Veterinary Teaching Hospital (Equipment) (TENDER FEE: N20,000.00)
8. Offices for Department of Education Technology (TENDER FEE: N20,000.00)
9. Offices for Institute of Education (TENDER FEE: N20,000.00)
10. Post Graduate School Building (TENDER FEE: N20,000.00)
11. 400 Seater Lecture Hall for Faculty of Agriculture (TENDER FEE: N20,000.00)
12. 400 Seater Lecture Hall for Faculty of Arts (TENDER FEE: N20,000.00)
13. 400 Seater Lecture Hall for Faculty of Veterinary Medicine (TENDER FEE: N20,000.00)
14. 400 Seater Lecture Hall for Faculty of Science (TENDER FEE: N20,000.00)
15. Faculty of Environmental Sciences Building (TENDER FEE: N20,000.00)
16. Primary and Adult Education Building (TENDER FEE: N20,000.00)
17. Expansion of Water Treatment Plant (TENDER FEE: N20,000.00)
18. Additional Water Storage Tanks (TENDER FEE: N20,000.00)
19. Upgrading of 11KVA distribution panel (TENDER FEE: N20,000.00)
20. Recreational Facilities (TENDER FEE: N20,000.00)
3.0) Pre-Qualification Requirements
Documents to be Submitted Shall Include:-
(a) Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
(b) Company Profile and Organizational Structure, Including Names and Resume of Key Personnel with Addresses and Phone Numbers.
(c) Evidence of Registration of Both the Company and the Key Personnel with Relevant Professional Bodies.
(d) Verifiable list of previous similar major works carried out in the recent past with their locations and clients (copies of completion certificates/final payment certificate should be attached).
(e) Evidence/proof of processing of registration with the bureau of public procurement.
(f) Evidence of current tax clearance certificates for the last three years.
(g) Evidence of compliance with pension reform act 2004 (current certificate of compliance).
(h) Vat Registration Certificate.
(i) Three years audited accounts of the company
(j) Evidence of payment of appropriate documentation fees
(k) Evidence of financial capability/reference letter from a reputable bank
(l) Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) certificate,
(m) A sworn affidavit by a director certifying that:
• The documents submitted for the pre-qualification exercises are genuine and correct
• None of the director(s) of the company has ever been convicted by law
• The company is not bankrupt
• None of the officers of the university is a present or former director of the company
4.0) Submission of Documents
The pre-qualification documents shall be submitted to the Office of the Registrar, University of Ilorin. The envelope should be marked on the top left hand corner as follows:
Pre-Qualification Documents plus name of project.
Submission should be made on or before 12noon on 9th January, 2017.
5.0) Opening of Submission
The pre-qualification documents shall be opened at 1.00pm in the University main auditorium on the closing date, 9th January, 2017. All contractors and the general public are invited to attend the opening exercise.
Please note that the University of Ilorin is neither committed nor obligated to short list any contractor or to award the contract to any contractor. The university reserves the right to reject any bid.
Signed Mr. E.D. Obafemi
SOURCE: FEDERAL TENDERS JOURNAL
Leave a Reply