Further to our earlier advertisement, Invitation for Expression of Interest In Respect of Procurement of Private Security Guards and Cleaning Services for NYSC Headquarters, States and other Formations Nationwide requesting interested Companies to Submit Technical (EOI) which was published in the Federal Tenders Journal, New Telegraph and Blueprint newspapers all of Monday 14th November, 2016. Interested Bidders are to note the following;
i. That under Category “A”, LOT 15, Comprising Rivers, Cross River, and Akwa-Ibom was Omitted
ii. That under paragraph 3.0 (xi) requesting that all firms must be Registered as a limited liability company is hereby expunged as it is not a criterion
iii. Tender submission deadline is Now Postponed to Monday 12th December, 2016
NB: All the other conditions and criteria as earlier stated in the advertisement still stands.
THE ORIGINAL ADVERT IS SHOWN BELOW:
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST IN RESPECT OF PROCUREMENT OF PRIVATE SECURITY GUARDS AND CLEANING SERVICES FOR NYSC HEADQUARTERS, STATES AND OTHER FORMATIONS NATIONWIDE INTERESTED COMPANIES ARE TO SUBMIT TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL (EOI) FOR 2016/2017 BUDGET
1.0 The Management of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in pursuance of its statutory functions and in compliance with section 25(2) of the public procurement Act, 2007 hereby invites Competent and reliable firms to submit Expression of interest (EOI) with requisite field of knowledge for the purpose of short list of firms.
2.0 SCOPE OF SERVICES:
The scope shall cover the following:
• The provision of security Guards and logistic to enhance security of the NYSC National Directorate Headquarters and all other NYSC Formations in the 36 states of the federation and Fct, the formations include : the central store, ICT centre in the Directorate headquarters, NYSC Orientation camps and state secretariat nationwide .
• Creation of security awareness in all the premises and correction of the security lapses within the designated area.
• Ensure manning of all strategic points as may be directed by the management of the NYSC Scheme.
• Provide patrol/surveillance checks of the premises.
Lot 1 – National Directorate Headquarters And Benue State.
LOT 2 – Nassarawa .Plateau States and FCT.
LOT 3 – Kogi and Kwara States.
LOT 4 – Lagos and Ogun States.
LOT 5 – Ekiti and Ondo states
LOT 6 – Delta, Bayelsa and Edo states.
LOT 7 – Ebonyi and Anambra states.
LOT 8 – Abia, Imo and Enugu states.
LOT 9 – Kano , Katsina and Jigawa States.
LOT 10 – Sokoto, Kebbi, and Zamfara states.
LOT 11 – Bauchi, Gombe and Borno states.
LOT 12 – Adamawa, Taraba and Yobe states.
LOT 13 – Oyo and Osun states.
LOT 14 – Niger and Kaduna state
ENGAGEMENT OF SERVICE PROVIDERS FOR CLEANING SERVICES:
The scope shall cover the following:
• The provision of cleaning services of all the office rooms, toilets and other premises comparison NYSC National Directorate Headquarters and all other NYSC Formations in the 36 states of the federation and FCT. The formations include: the Central Store, ICT Centre in the Directorate headquarters and NYSC Orientation camps and State Secretariats nationwide.
• Provide all the logistic and working tools to enhance neatness at all times.
LOT 1 – National Directorate Headquarters
LOT 2 – FCT and Niger State.
LOT 3 – Kwara and Kogi States.
LOT 4 – Lagos, Osun and Oyo States.
LOT 5 – Ekiti, Ondo and Osun States
LOT 6 – Delta, Bayelsa and Edo States.
LOT 7 – Cross Rivers, Akwa-Ibom and Rivers States.
LOT 8 – Ebonyi and Anambra States.
LOT 9 – Abia, Imo and Enugu States
LOT 10: Benue, Nassarawa and Plateau States
LOT 11: Kaduna, Kano and Katsina States
LOT 12: Kebbi, Sokoto and Zamfara States
LOT 13: Bauchi, Gombe and Jigawa States
LOT 14: Adamawa, Taraba, Borno and Yobe States.
3.0 MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
• Evidence of registration with relevant Professionals Bodies in Nigeria (e.g.) Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps(For category ‘A’)
• Evidence of registration with Environmental Health Officers’ Registration Council of Nigeria (For category “B”)
• Evidence of registration with any other relevant authorities will be an added advantage(for category A&B)
• All firms must be registered as a limited liability company.
4.1 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
i. Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
ii. Company’s audited accounts for the last three (3) consecutive years (2013, 2014 and 2015).
iii. Photocopy ofTax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) consecutive years (2013, 2014 and 2015).
iv Evidence of compliance (Compliance Certificate) with the provisions of section 6(1) (3) of the Amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF Act of 2011).
v. Evidence of current Pencom Certificate of compliance with the Pencom Reform Act.
vi. Verifiable financial statement indicating availability of funds of not less than 5 Million (five million) in the company’s account in the last 3 year.
vii. Evidence of Verifiable similar jobs successfully executed in the Last three years indicating name of the client.
viii. Photocopy of Interim Registration Report (IRR) as evidence of registration on the BPP National Database of Contractors, Consultants and Service Providers.
xi. The original copy of Sworn Affidavit disclosing as follows:
• That all documents submitted are not only correct but genuine.
• That the Director(s) has/ have not been convicted by any Court of Law.
• That the firm’s Director or the company is not bankrupt.
• That none of NYSC or BPP Officer is a former or current Director of the company.
METHOD OF SUBMISSION
Documents for Expression of interest (EOI) must be spirally bonded and duly signed on each page, to be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly labeled indicating the company’s name, category of the services, address to:
National Youth Service Corps,
National Directorate Headquarters
Yakubu Gowon House,
Plot 416 Tigris Crescent,
Off Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
EOI submission will close by 11:00 am on Monday 28th November, 2016. Companies submitting EOI most sign the tender register at the reception desk before dropping the envelop into the box at the Tenders Board Secretariat, Procurement Department, 3rd Floor, Wing “B” Room 317, NYSC Directorate Headquarters Yakubu Gowon House, Maitama-Abuja. Incorrectly labeled and late submissions will be rejected.
5. OPENING OF EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI)
Opening of the EOI shall commence immediately following the submission deadline at 11:00 am on Monday 28th November, 2016.
(i) For effectiveness no company shall apply for more than one(l) Lot.
(ii) Failure to fulfill the mandatory and any of the conditions in 4.0 (i-xi) above shall render an application invalid.
(iii) The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) shall verify the authenticity of evidence submitted by bidders with the relevant authorities. Any company found to have submitted forged or fake documents will be prosecuted.
(iv) Nothing in this advert shall be construed to be a commitment by the National Youth Service Corps, nor shall it entitle responding service provider to seek any indemnity from The NYSC by virtue of such contractors having responded to this Advertisement.