LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT
LAGOS WATER CORPORATION
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST/PREQUALIFICATION OF CONSULTANTS/CONTRACTORS/SUPPLIERS FOR LAGOS WATER CORPORATION OPERATIONAL ACTIVITIES
The Lagos Water Corporation (LWC), as part of its statutory responsibility to provide safe drinking water in sufficient and regular quantity by maintaining good quality service delivery through sustainable operations to meet customer expectations invites Expression of Interest (EOI) from prospective Contractors/Consultants/Suppliers.
The exercise will involve pre-qualifying Contractors/Suppliers/Consultants into different categories based on the Company’s capacities vis-à-vis technical, financial, corporate structure etc as obtainable from their respective submissions.
The objective is to develop a data base of Contractors/Supplier/Consultants that the Lagos Water Corporation will partner with in subsequent bidding process and contract awards.
1. Repairs and Maintenance of Water Treatment Facilities;
2. Repair and Maintenance of Electro-Mechanical Equipment, Systems and Controls;
3. Civil Constructions and Renovations;
4. Building Services – Maintenance and Renovation works;
5. Rehabilitation and Installation of Water Pipe Network Distribution System;
6. Rehabilitation of Mini/Micro Water Treatment Plants;
7. Construction, Repair and Maintenance of Boreholes;
8. Repair and Maintenance of Electrical Power Transmission Distribution Lines;
9. Repair/Maintenance of Transformers and RMUs (Ring Mains Units);
10. Electrical and Mechanical Consumables (Carbon brushes, Wire, Lamp Holders, Sockets, Gland packing, Diaphram, Rubber seals etc.)
1. Supply of Water Treatment Chemicals;
2. Supply of Diesel Fuel and Lubricants;
3. Supply and Installation of Engineering Equipment, Spares and Materials;
4. Supply of Water Distribution Pipes and Fittings;
5. Supply of Computer Software, Hardware and Accessories;
6. Supply and Installation of LAN/Internet Facilities;
7. Supply of Office Furniture and Fittings;
8. Supply of Office Equipment and Accessories;
9. Supply of Medical equipment and Consumables;
10. Safety & Protective Equipment and Consumables
11. Supply of Water Laboratory Equipment and Consumables (Reagents)
12. General Supplies (Stationery, Cleaning and Maintenance Materials, Souvenirs and Corporate Gift Items).
C) CONSULTANCY SERVICES
1. Consultancy (ICT, Civil and Electrical Engineering Designs, Supervisions etc.);
2. Technical Assistance/ Advisory Services;
3. Pre Investment Sector Studies;
4. Feasibility Studies;
5. Project Preparation/Detailed Studies and Master Plan;
6. Institution & Management Analysis;
7. Training and Capacity Building Services;
8. Public Private Partnership (PPP);
9. Accounting and Auditing Services;
10. Telecommunication and Information Systems etc
D) NON-CONSULTANCY SERVICES
1. Maintenance Services (Equipment, Operation Vehicles and Offices);
2. Printing and Publication of Operational related Materials
3. Security Services
4. Vehicle Repairs and Services
5. Revenue Collection Services;
6. Janitorial/Cleaning Service
7. Chemical Testing/Analysis and Diagnosis Laboratories
8. Grass Cutting and Landscaping
GUIDING CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
Prospective applicants are requested to make submissions that demonstrate capacity’ and capability to undertake this assignment; detailing the following information as oasis for shortlisting/pre-qualification. The prospective bidder may be a single entity or consortium or individual consultant.
1. Evidence of registration with corporate affairs commission (CAC) by inclusion of certificate of incorporation and article of association.
2. Detailed company profile containing experience with minimum of five (5years) on related assignments. These information should include company background with brochures and areas of expertise;
3. Description of similar assignment with verifiable letters of engagement and evidence of assignment completion as well as adequate and appropriate resources to carry out the assignment;
4. Evidence of tax payment for the past 3 consecutive years (2013 to 2015);
5. Annual turnover and audited statements of account for the past three (3) consecutive years (2013 to 2015)
6. For joint Ventures (JVs) to include Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) indicating the responsibility and duties of the individual firms constituting the JV;
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. EOI/Pre-qualification submission should be very clear about the area of competence and interest.
2. Interested applicant should indicate their preferred area (s) of interest in a letter conveying the EOI Submission.
3. Submission must be in English language only, in three (3) copies (one original and two copies) sealed in an envelope clearly marked “Submission for Consultancy Services or Non-Consultancy Services or Goods or Works” as may be applicable and dropped at the address below.
4. This invitation for Pre-qualification shall not be construed to be commitment on the part of the Agency for contract award nor shall it entitle the Tenderer to make any claims whatever and seek indemnity from the Agency by virtue of having responded to this advertisement.
5. Interested bidders may obtain further information at the same address from 0900: to 1600 hours local time Mondays to Fridays (except public holidays).
6. Submission must be delivered to the same address on or before 1200 hours local time on Thursday, 16th February, 2017.
7. Only shortlisted qualified applicants will be contacted.
The Submission should be addressed to:
The Managing Director,
Lagos Water Corporation,
Water House, Ijora Causeway, Ijora, Lagos
Delivered to the Procurement Unit of the Project Implementation Unit (PIU) Room 549,
Tel: +234706 783 4060; +234 805 444 3685