NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY
26/28, MARINA LAGOS
PUBLIC NOTICE NO: 3987
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS FOR WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM IN LAGOS PORTS COMPLEX (LPC), APAPA
The Nigerian Ports Authority hereby invites reputable and competent contractors to submit tenders for Pre-qualification of contractors for Upgrading of Water Supply System in Lagos Ports Complex (LPC), Apapa
B. SCOPE OF PROJECT
The comprehensive scope of project shall be provided in the Standard Bidding Document (SBD) that will be issued to prequalified bidders.
C. PREQUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT
Interested companies should submit bound bid documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder:
PREQUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS (SOFT AND HARD COPIES)
1 . Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) including Form C02 and C07,
2. Evidence of Company Tax Clearance Certificate and Audited Accounts for the last three (3) years (2013, 2014 & 201 5), duly signed by ICAN/ANAN licensed Auditors.
3. Evidence of current Pension Clearance Certificate from National Pension Commission (PENCOM)
4, Evidence of current Compliance Certificate with Industrial Training Fund (ITF)Act No. 19 of 2011
5. Evidence of Certificate of registration on the National Data Base of Contractors,
Consultants and Service Providers by the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) or copy of interim Registration Report (IRR) as evidence of compliance with the requirement.
6 Bids must be in English Language and signed by an official authorized by the bidder.
7. All bids must be accompanied with a sworn affidavit disclosing that they do not have any Director who has been convicted in any Country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety or criminal misrepresentation or falsification of facts relating to any matter
8. All bidders must accompany every bid with sworn affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the relevant committees of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that at information presented in its bid are true and correct in all particulars.
9. Only companies with annual Turnover of N500 Million in the last two (2) years are eligible to apply
10 Evidence of Three (3) similar projects executed in the past Five (5) years including letters of awards, completion certificates payment etc.
11. Company profile to include names, qualifications (including copies of relevant
academic/professional qualifications) and experience of key personnel.
12. Evidence of Financial Capability from a reputable bank/Letter of commitment from bank
13. All relevant information concerning contact, telephone numbers (preferably GSM Nos.), fax and e-mail address of firm’s representative must be provided.
14 For Joint Venture (JV Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided.
NOTE: Failure to comply with items 1 -9 above will lead to disqualification of the bid
D. SUBMISSION OF PREQUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to submit Two (2) hard copies of Prequalification documents with one (1) soft copy, which should be packaged in a SEALED ENVELOPE and addressed to ‘THE SECRETARY TO THE TENDERS BOARD. NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY” and clearly marked “INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS FOR WATER SUPPLY SYSTEM IN LAGOS PORTS COMPLEX (LPC), APAPA” Specifying PUBLIC NOTICE NO: 3987 and dropped in the designated Tender Box located on the 1st floor of the Headquarters Building of Nigerian Ports Authority at 26/28, Marina Lagos adjacent to the Lift Lobby not later than 11.00am on TUESDAY 7th FEBRUARY 2017.
All received bid documents will be opened immediately at the Conference room. 1 Joseph Street, off Marina. Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please, ensure that you sign the bid submission register in the office of the General Manager. Procurement on the 1st floor of the Headquarters Building of Nigerian Ports Authority at 26/28, Marina Lagos, as the Authority will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager (Procurement)” on e-mail: email@example.com. Wrongly placed tenders and late submission would not be entertained. All costs Incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies. Only short-listed companies will be contacted.
The invitation to tender does not place any obligation on the Authority to consider any responding company for the award of contract- Wrongly placed tenders and late submission would not be entertained. All cost incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent request for information shall be borne by the bidding companies. Only shortlisted companies will be contacted.
NIGERIAN PORTS AUTHORITY
SOURCE: THE GUARDIAN
Leave a Reply