SOCIETY FOR FAMILY HEALTH (SFH), NIGERIA
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE SUPPLY OF PROJECT AUTOMOBILE VEHICLES
Society for Family Health (SFH) was incorporated in 1985 and is one of the foremost Non-Government Organizations (NGOs), that provide support to the Nigeria Government in key areas of public health: HIV/AIDS prevention, family planning and maternal & child health (malaria, water and sanitation, and diarrhea control). SFH works with the media to promote behaviour change and healthy lifestyles.
SFH was appointed a Principal Recipients (PR) for HIV grant, for the private sector components of the New Funding Model (NFM) from the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria (GFATM). SFH as a PR is responsible for use by the Global Fund HIV Project
OBJECTIVE OF SERVICE: Supply of sundry automobile vehicles to SFH for use by the Global Fund HIV Project
In line with achieving the major objective for this mission, SFH invites interested and reputable companies to express interest for the supply and delivery of automobile vehicles below;
Two (2) Units only – Toyota Prado 4WD vehicles
• All the vehicles are to be delivered in SFH Head office Abuja at 8 Port Harcourt Crescent, Off Gimbiya Street, Area 11, Garki, Abuja
Potential suppliers will be required to meet all the Prequalification/Eligibility criteria listed below to qualify for the next stage of the process.
A. PREQUALIFICATION/ELIGIBILTY CRITERIA
To be eligible for consideration, interested organizations must provide evidence of:
1. Execution of similar job(s) in the past
2. Tax Payment within the jurisdiction the company is located, for the past 3 consecutive years (i.e. 2013, 2014 & 2015)
3. Accreditation as a licensed dealer of vehicle offered
4. Ability to provide full manufacturer’s warranty in Nigeria, for vehicles offered
5. Sales offices and workshops guaranteed by vehicles manufacturer
6. Documented capacity to provide after sales support for the vehicles offered including availability of replacement parts in workshops
B. PREQUALIFICATION PROCESS
a) A technical panel will review the submitted prequalification documents
b) At this stage, a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ qualifier will be used to rate all the points above and companies with a ‘yes’ response against all points above will be considered for commercial bid stage
1. This advertisement shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of SFH to appoint any company nor shall it entitle any company to claim any indemnity from SFH.
2. All costs incurred by bidders as a result of this process and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding organizations
3. Interested bidders may obtain further information via e-mail address:
Such information should be requested not later than five (5) working days after this publication.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION/CLOSING DATE
One envelope containing two copies of the completed Pre-qualification submissions (in hard copies) must be sealed and clearly marked “GFHIV VEHICLES/SFH-17″on the top right corner of the outer envelope
If the envelope is not sealed and marked as required, SFH will assume no responsibility for the misplacement, or premature opening of the submissions; and this may constitute grounds for declaring the submission non-responsive.
This sealed envelope containing hard copies of the submission should be addressed to the following:
THE HEAD, PROCUREMENT DIVISION,
SOCIETY FOR FAMILY HEALTH (SFH)
8 PORT-HARCOURT CRESCENT,
OFF GIMBIYA STREET,
AREA 11, GARKI, ABUJA.
• The documents should be hand delivered or sent by courier to the above address above. The closing date for receiving the application is 10 working days from the day of publication. Any application received after the stipulated Ten (10) working days will not be accepted.
Leave a Reply