CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICE (CRS)
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FOR THE SUPPLY OF SEEDS AND FARMING TOOLS FOR THE 2017 FARMING SEASON IN MUNA- DALTI, SIMARI AND BENISHEIK MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE
INVITATION FOR TENDER: CRS is inviting interested vendors to submit an expression of interest to enter into a Service Agreement for the supply of seeds and farming tools for IDPs in informal camps and Host community in jere and Kaga LGAs, Borno State.
The Expression of Interest should contain the following:
1. Company Name
2. Registration- [Certificate and tax number)
3. Company Address
4. Company Phone number
5. Company email address
6. Full name of the person authorized to sign the Contract and accept Purchase Orders
7. Past similar experience in the supply of commodities (NFIs or Food) for IDPs on behalf of humanitarian organizations.
8. List of 2 references (with contact numbers).
9. Request for Quotation (RFQ), to be picked up at CRS office, see address below.
The Expression of Interest will provide CRS with the required initial information and will educate a decision for closed tender. Requests for Tender will be provided via email upon receipt of expressions of interest through submission of the above information.
NOTE: CRS will review the company profiles and pre-qualified suppliers will be invited for a mandatory briefing by Mid-April 2017.
The Expression of Interest should be collected and delivered in hard copy from the following address: House No. 1, Dipcharima Street, Opposite Lodge 7, Old GRA, Maiduguri, Borno State. Request for Quotation shall be picked up at the CRS office and returned with the EOI packet. You may scan and send complete E01 response in a zipped file to: CRS.MAID.Tender@crs.org not later than 3rd of April 2017, by 9.30am. Please include the reference PRF 17000013