NIGERIAN AGIP OIL COMPANY LIMITED
OPERATOR OF NNPC/NAOC/OOL JOINT VENTURE
ADVERT FOR TENDER OPPORTUNITY: HIRE OF 2000HP 10000PSI LAND DRILLING RIG FOR NAOC JV OPERATIONS
NIPEX TENDER NO:1000001812
Nigerian Agip Oil Company Limited (NAOC), on behalf of NNPC/NAOC/OANDO Joint Venture, intends to hire 2000HP 10000PSI Well Control Equipment for the drilling and completion HP/HT on NAOC Land wells anticipated starting date from 4th Quarter, 2017 for TWO (2) years firm period plus one year optional extension.
NAOC therefore uses this medium to inform suitable and reputable Companies having requisite experience and resources for the execution of project of this magnitude to register or update their registration with NipeX for consideration in the subject opportunity
(2.0) SCOPE OF WORK/SERVICE REQUIREMENT
The scope of work shall include drilling, completion, testing and work over of development, exploration, and appraisal wells, together with the provision of operational support services.
This Service shall be performed on NAOC land concessions in NIGERIA on 24 hours/day, 7-days/week basis. In addition to the above, the Service schedule shall also include the following:
• Mobilization of drilling rig from point of origin. Amphibious move could be required.
• Drilling, completion, testing, working over and suspending or abandoning wells.
• Rig moves between locations. Amphibious move could be required.
• Demobilization of drilling rig from last drilling/work over location.
• The requested Rig shall be fully capable of working in Nigeria Land Operational Conditions, with minimum negative impact on the environment and strict compliance to health and safety of all concerned, in the activities.
The Rig shall have as a mandatory the under listed basic rig capability/ equipment to qualify for consideration:
(a) Rig shall be mobilized on first location in 4th Quarter 2017
(b) Rig Hoisting capacity: Minimum required 500 Ton.
(c) Drilling Capacity: Minimum required -6000 meters with 51/2′ DP.
(d) Rig shall be equipped for skidding between wells in same location
(e) Minimum skidding distance required – 30 meters.
(f) Rig to be capable of skidding with drill string already racked on the deck.
(g) Cellar Deck should have enough clearance and height to skid across completed wellheads
(h) Drawwork: Required minimum 2,000 HP drawwork.
(i) Rotary Table: 37½” x 600 tons (minimum).
(j) Top drive system: Required minimum capacity- 500 Ton/ W.P. 7500 psi/38000 lb/ft Output power.
(k) Minimum required Power capacity: 6500 HP.
(l) Mud Pumps: Required three (3) mud pumps of 1,600 HP each.
(m) Mud system storage: Minimum Required (Active- Reserve) 400 m3.
(n) Rig shall have capability/equipment to handle oil base mud according to NIGERIAN and International environmental laws. Required Zero Discharge
system and all pumps, lines valves seal elements oil resistant.
(o) Cementing Line and Manifold requirement:
(p) 10,000 PSI working pressure;
(q) Well Control Equipment requirement:
(r) 30″x 500 PSI Diverter system;
(s) 211/4″- 5,000 PSI BOP stack and BOP control equipment;
(t) 13 5/8″-10,000 PSI BOP stack and BOP control equipment.
(3.0) MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS
(a) To be eligible for this tender exercise, interested contractors are required to be pre-qualified in the 3.0401- Drilling Rigs and Production/ Drilling Services (Semisubmersibles/Jack ups / Others) in NipeX Joint Qualification System (NJQS) database. All successfully pre-qualified Suppliers in this category will receive Invitation to Technical Tender (ITT).
(b) To determine if you are pre-qualified and view the product/service category you are listed for: Open– http://www.nipex-ng.com and access NJQS with your log in details, click on continue Joint Qualification Scheme tool, click check my supplier status and then click supplier product group.
(c) If you are not listed in a product/service category you are registered with DPR to do business, contact NipeX office at 30, Oyinkan Abayomi Street, Ikoyi, Lagos with your DPR certificate as evidence for verification and necessary update.
(d) To initiate the JQS pre-qualification process, access http://www.nipex-ng.com to download the application form, make necessary payments and contact NipeX office for further action.
(e) To be eligible, all tenders must comply with the Nigerian Content requirements in the NipeX system
(4.0) NIGERIAN CONTENT
Bidders are invited to express complete understanding and willingness to develop in-country capability and capacity for related work packages in compliance with the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry Content Development Act (NOGICD, 2010) and Cabotage Act.
Pursuant to the above, bidders’ submissions shall be evaluated strictly with the minimum evaluation criteria defined in the NOGICD Act, only bidders’ whose submissions are in compliance shall proceed to the next stage of the tender process.
The information/documentation that will be required to be submitted by bidders at the ITT stage among others are as follows:
(1) Nigerian Content Plan that addresses utilization of Nigerian Labour, Services, Materials and Equipment for this service in order to achieve the minimum targets as set out in line with the requirements of the NOGICD ACT.
(2) Provision of evidence that 50% of the equipment deployed is owned by the Nigerian subsidiary if applying entity is a multinational (Clause 41 (2) of the NOGICD Act). If not the case provision of concrete plan to comply in the next 3 years.
(3) Provision of detailed description of all work bidders will accomplish using Nigerian Resources (Labour, Material & Services)
(4) Detail past experience/present commitment to staff training and development of its Nigerian personnel. Furnish details of specific training plans that will be provided for Nigerians specific to this scope of work’
(5) Demonstration that entity is a Nigerian company as defined in Clause 3(2) of the Act which gives Exclusive consideration to Nigerian Indigenous service companies which demonstrate ownership of equipment, Nigerian personnel and capacity to execute such work to bid on land and swamp area of the Nigerian Oil and Gas industry
(6) A Nigerian Registered Company as the contracting entity and lead contractor in executing scope of work can form genuine alliance or joint venture partnership with foreign company showing details of scope and responsibilities of parties for this work.
(7) Such companies must show evidence of joint venture binding agreement duly signed by the CEO of both companies which must be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria including evidence or plans of physical operational presence and set-up in Nigeria
(8) Provision of company ownership details, shareholding structure and copies of CAC forms C02 and C07, including company memorandum & article of association.
(9) Innovative proposals that would enhance the Nigerian Content for the project and other associated activities in-country.
NOTE: Bidders shall be requested to provide evidences to show their compliance with the above listed requirements at the ITT stage. Failure to meet the Nigerian Content requirements is a “FATAL FLAW.”
(5.0) CLOSING DATE
Only tenderers who are registered with NJQS Product/Category 3.04.01- Drilling Rigs and Production/ Drilling Services (Semisubmersibles/Jack ups / Others) as at 27th April, 2017 being the advert close date shall be invited to submit Technical Bids.
(6.0) ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
This advertisement of “Tender Opportunity” shall not be construed as a commitment on part of NAOC, nor shall it entitle Applicants to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NAOC and/or any of its Partners by virtue of such Applicants having responded to this Advert.
Please visit the NipeX portal at http://www.nipex-ng.com for this advert and other information.