FEDERAL TEACHING HOSPITAL ABAKALIKI
P.M.B. 102, ABAKALIKI, EBONZI STATE, NIGERIA
INVITATION FOR TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL BID FOR TENDER NOTICE 2017 BUDGET APPROVED PROJECTS
In line with the Federal Government policy on due process, the management of FETHA hereby invites application from qualified and reputable contractors for Technical and Financial Bid for the procurement of these under listed items.
The projects constitute of the following 4 Lots.
Lot 1: Procurement And Piping Of Oxygen/Medical Air/Vacuum.
(i) Intensive care unit FETHA 1.
(ii) Intensive care unit FETHA 2.
(iii) New born special care unit.
LOT 2: Procurement And Installation Of Equipment For The Hemodialysis Centre.
LOT 3: Procurement And Installation Of Anaesthetic/Intensive Care Unit Equipment.
LOT 4: Procurement And Installation Of Theatre And Other Medical Equipment.
(B) PRE-QUALIFICATION CRITERIA
To qualify for consideration, interested companies are required to submit the following.
(1) Evidence of incorporation with the corporate affairs commission.
(2) Evidence of Company Tax Remittance from Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) for the past three years (2014, 2015, 2016).
(3) Evidence of similar jobs successfully executed.
(4) Company Profile
(5) Company Audited Account for the past three years prepared by a Registered Accounting Firm.
(6) Evidence of compliance with the provision of Pencom Act.
(7) Evidence of interim registration with The Bureau of Public Procurement. (BPP).
(8) Evidence of payment of non-refundable Tender fee of Ten Thousand Naira only (N10,000) per Lot.
(C) The Bidding documents can be obtained from the office Head of Procurement Unit between 8am – 4pm Monday -Friday until 12 noon of the closing date upon presentation of Evidence of payment of the Tender Fees of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000) only per lot, to the Hospital Account.
(D) SUBMISSION OF TECHNICAL/FINANCIAL DOCUMENTS
All Bidding Documents Must Be Returned to the office of the Chief Medical Director before 12noon of the Closing Date in a sealed envelop. “Technical” with the lot number and the Financial Document in another envelop marked “Financial” which should carry the name of the bidder, project and lot number at the top left hand corner.
(E) CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION
The closing date for the submission of the Tender document is Six (6) weeks from the date of this publication i.e. Tuesday 17th October 2017 (12:00pm). The Technical Bids will be opened immediately after the closing date at The Co-Operative Hall FETHA 1 within the hospital premises. The Financial Bids of those Bidders that met the above criteria will be opened at a later date to be communicated to the Bidders /or their representatives. Civil societies/ Organization will be invited to witness the opening ceremonies.
Dr.Onwe Emeka Ogah
Chief Medical Director
Leave a Reply