LAKE CHAD RESEARCH INSTITUTE
P.M.B. 1293, MAIDUGURI
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION AND TENDERS FOR EXECUTION OF 2017 CAPITAL PROJECT
Lake Chad Research Institute (LCRI), Maiduguri, wishes to invite interested, and reputable Contractors/Suppliers with relevant experience to tender for the under listed projects at its various locations.
CATEGORY A: GOODS
LOT 1 Supply of One (1) unit of Combine Harvester
LOT 2 Supply of One (1) unit of Tractor Massey Fergusson (MF-4700/75-95 HP) 2015 Model and One (1) unit of Harrow
LOT 3 Procurement of One (1) unit of Perkins 300 KVA Soundproofed Diesel Generator (AP-300)
LOT 4 Procurement of Laboratory Reagents and Agrochemicals
LOT 5 Supply of One (1) unit of Toyota Land Cruiser Prado Jeep (Petrol) 150 TX-RHD, 2.7L, 2016 Model
LOT 6 Supply of One (1) unit of Toyota Hilux Double Cabin (Petrol), (4X4), 2.7L, 2016 Model
LOT 7 Procurement of Laptop Computers, Photocopiers, and Accessories
LOT 8 Supply of One (1) unit of Toyota Hiace 18 Sealer Bus (Petrol). 2.7L2015 Model
CATEGORY B: WORKS
LOT 9 Renovation and Rehabilitation of Junior Staff Quarters at the Institute Headquarters
LOT 10 Renovation and Rehabilitation of Intermediate Staff Quarters at the Institute Headquarters
LOT 11 Construction of Office Blocks at various Research Outstations:
Dadin Kowa Gombe State, Kadawa Kano State and Birnin Kebbi, Kebbi State.
Interested and reputable Contractors/Suppliers are required to submit their firm profiles which will include the following documents:-
(1) Certificate of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
(2) Company/Organization Corporate Profile with Curriculum Vitae of key Personnel, their experience and similar jobs executed successfully by the firm
(3) Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2014, 2015 and 2016) with the company tax identification number (TIN)
(4) Company Audited Statement of Account for the past three (3) dully stamped by a registered Auditor (2014, 2015 and 2016).
(5) VAT Certificate with evidence of remittance to Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).
(6) Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act2004 from National Pension Commission.
(7) Evidence of Certificate of compliance from the Industrial Training Fund.
(8) Evidence of financial capability and bank support to handle the project(s).
(9) Evidence of registration on the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP’s) National Data Base of Federal Consultants, Contractors and Service Providers by inclusion of Interim Registration Report (IRR).
(10) Clear indication of Head Office Address and the Company is not in receivership.
(11) Sworn Affidavit that none of the Principal or Associate of the Firm is an ex-convict within or outside Nigeria, none of the Directors or the Company is bankrupt and that none of the Principal Officers of Lake Chad Research Institute and Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the firm.
(12) Evidence of financial capability and banking support (Bank reference, recent statement of Account).
(13) Evidence of Registration with relevant professional bodies such as COREN and etc.
(14) Evidence of verifiable compliance with the Nigerian Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF) Act.
COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENT
Interested Companies/Firms are to collect Tender Documents containing detailed specifications from the Procurement Planning Committee (PPC) Secretariat, Lake Chad Research Institute, Headquarters Maiduguri, Borno State on payment of non-refundable processing fee of N10,000 (Ten Thousand Naira) only per Lot.
SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
The Pre-qualification and completed tender documents must be submitted in two (2) copies each including one (1) original and one (1) photocopy in two (2) separate sealed envelopes clearly marked on the top-left hand side of the envelop “(state category and Lot No.)” and submitted to the address below not later than 12:00 Noon Monday, 16th October, 2017. Late submission would not be entertained.
The Acting Executive Director,
Lake Chad Research Institute,
Km 5, Gamboru/Ngala Road,
P.M.B. 1293, Maiduguri.
All sections of the financial bids document must be filled in ink, every page of the bid document must be dully signed by an authorized person for your bid to be completed.
OPENING OF BID DOCUMENT
These documents would be Opened on Monday 16th October, 2017 in the Institute’s Conference Hall at 12:00 Noon. Only pre-qualified bidders and/or their representatives, relevant professional bodies, Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and the general public are invited to witness the exercise. Please note that response to this invitation shall not oblige the Institute to consider any responding firm for qualification. All cost incurred as a result of response to this invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the responding firm.
The Institute is not bound to accept submission that does not meet up with the requirement as specified or the lowest tender.