EMBASSY OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
The United States of America Embassy will conduct an auction sale of used furniture, Appliances and vehicles as follows:
Venue: Plot 1129, Durumi District, Abuja (Beside the American International School).
Date of sales will be: September 15th 2017.
Property removal date: September 16th 2017.
Inspection & Viewing date: September 13 -14,2017.
Time: From 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
General Payment Terms
(i) Full payment shall be made immediately after winning the bid or the item will be re-bid.
(ii) Payments can be made in any of the following ways:
(b) Debit card from UBA or any of the banks on Inters witch network.
(1) UBA will provide staff and resources to facilitate speedy payment. Payments made in cash attract processing fee of N 200 flat. Payments with debit cards attract charge of 0.75% of cost of item bid upon.
(2) All items are sold “as is” with no declaration made of serviceability. There will be “no returns” and “no refunds” made.
(3) A 40% down payment will be made on capitalized/high value items like – vehicles. The 60% balance payment must be made within 3 working days after winning the bid or the winner would forfeit the initial 40% deposit.
(4) Nigerian Customs Authority will collect custom duty for every lot won. Buyer shall bear full responsibility for payment of custom duty. No item shall be released to the buyer without proof of custom duty payment.
(5) Inspection and viewing will be allowed on September 13 and 14, 2017 from 0900 1500 each day.
(6) Items purchased are expected to be removed from the Embassy compound after all payments are concluded -Property removal date September l6th 2017.
Note Procedure for payment: Bank Embassy Officials Customs