LAGOS STATE MINISTRY OF HOUSING
LAGOS STATE GOVERNMENT
MINISTRY OF HOUSING
INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB)
COMPLETION OF LAGOSHOMS HOUSING PROJECTS AT ODO-ONOSA/ODO AYANDELU, MAGODO AND PROVISION OF INFRASTRUCTURAL FACILITIES AT SOME LAGOSHOMS SCHEMES
DATE OF BID ISSUANCE: MONDAY 11TH SEPTEMBER, 2017.
The Lagos State Ministry of Housing has secured necessary approval to execute some capital projects as part of its statutory mandates and intends to apply part of thy proceeds to payment under the contracts for the Completion of LagosHOMS Projects at Odo-Onosa/Odo-Ayandelu Housing Estate, Magodo and Provision of Infrastructural Facilities in some LagosHOMS Schemes.
Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCBT) procedures as specified in the Lagos State Public Procurement Guidelines for Works and are open in all bidders as defined in the guidelines.
|S/N||Description of Activity||LGA||Qty/Length (M)||Bid Security (N)||Delivery Period|
|1.||Provision of Car Parks and Drains at Odo-Onosa/Odo Ayandelu Housing Estate, Agbowa,||Ikosi-Ejirin||2% of Bid Price||9-Mantns|
|2||Completion of 2-Blocks at Odo-Onoso/odo- Ayandetu Housing Estate, Agbowa.(B3 (3&4)||Ekosi-Ejirin||6-in-l||2% of Bid Price||12-Months|
|3.||Completion of 2-Blocks at Magodo- Isheri. (Block 29(Plot 5&6)||Kosole||12-in-l||2% of Bid Price||6-Months|
|4.||Provision of Car Parks and Drains at Igando Gardens.||Alimosho||2% of Bid Price||9-Months|
(2) The Lagos State Ministry of Housing now invites sealed bids from eligible contractors for above contracts as detailed in the bidding document:
(3) QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENT/ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Interested and suitably qualified Contractors wishing to carry out the project as described above will be required to submit the following documents:
(1) Evidence of Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with the inclusion of Certificate of incorporation and Articles of Association.
(2) Tax Clearance Certificate for Company and two Directors (2015, 2016 & 2017),
(3) Possession of experience as a Prime Contractor in at least (3) projects of similar nature and complexity with verifiable letter of contract award and certificate of job completion within the last Five (5) years.
(4) Detailed Company Profile and Organisation Structure including names and telephone numbers of key personnel of technical/Managerial)
(5) Evidence of financial capability (Reference letter from reputable bank and/ or access to funds.
(6) Copies of VAT Registration with TIN number and evidence of VAT remittances for the last 3 years,
(7) Company’s Audited Accounts for the last three years (2013, 2014 & 2015).
(8) Evidence of Payment of development levy for the last 3 years (2015, 2016 & 2017) for two Directors.
(9) Evidence of valid current registration with Lagos State Public Procurement Agency.
(i) Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
(ii) All claims must be adequately substantiated with documents and must be verifiable.
(iii) The Ministry of Housing shall deal directly with only the authorized officers of interested companies and not their agents,
(iv) This bidding exercise shall not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Ministry of Housing to award the contracts to anyone or even award any contracts at all.
(v) The Ministry of Housing will not be responsible for any cost or expenses incurred by any interested party(ies) in connection with site inspections or responses to this invitation.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from The Permanent Secretary while interested Bidders can inspect the bidding document at the Lagos State Ministry of Housing Room 118, 1st Floor Block 3, Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja.
(5.0) COLLECTION OF BID DOCUMENTS
A complete set of Bidding Document in English Language may be purchased by interested bidders at the above address, upon the submission of a written application to The Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Housing, Block 3, Room 219, the Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of #20,000.00 (Twenty-Thousand Naira only). Time of collection is between 8.00am and 4.00pm, Monday to Friday within the collection period
Payment should be made to the account slated below with the following details-.
Agency Name: Ministry of Housing
Account Name: Miscellaneous
Bank: Access Bank or Skye Bank.
Revenue Code: 32534
Account Number: Obtain from Bank
Agency Code: 14004
The Bidding Document may be collected by hand from the Head of Procurement Unit Ministry of Housing, Block 3 Room 118, Alausa Secretariat Ikeja.
(6.0) SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENTS
Bids must be enclosed in a sealed envelope addressed to:
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Housing, Block 3, Room 219,
The Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja, and delivered at the same address on or before 12:00 Hours on Friday 22nd September, 2017 and must be accompanied by a bid security as indicated in the table above. Late bids will be rejected Bid closes on Friday 22nd September, 2017 by 12 noon.
(7.0) BID OPENING
Bids will be opened in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend on Friday 22nd September, 2017 at 12:00hours, at the Conference Room of the Lagos State Ministry of Housing, Block 3, Alausa Secretariat Ikeju, Lagos.
Ministry of Housing