NIGERIA INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED LEGAL STUDIES
ABUJA OFFICE: SUPREME COURT OF NIGERIA COMPLEX, THREE ARMS ZONE, ABUJA TEL; 07065549115, FAX; 09-2346505
LAGOS OFFICE: UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS CAMPUS AKOKA, P.M.B 12820. LAGOS
TEL; 07058355144. FAX: 01-4976077
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR 2017 CAPITAL PROJECTS
Nigeria Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, (NIALS) intends to execute some projects in 2017. Therefore, in compliance with Section 25 of the Public Procurement Act 2O07, the Institute is inviting interested, competent and reputable contractors to tender for the project described below
|S/N||LOT NUMBER||PROJECT DESCRIPTION|
|1||NIALS/Goods/001 Lagos Officer||Purchase of Office Furniture and Fittings|
|2||NIALS/Goods/002 Abuja Officer||Purchase of Office Furniture and Fittings|
|3||NIALS/Goods/003||Purchase of Van|
|4||NIALS/Goods/004||Purchase of Library Books and Equipments|
|5||NIALS/Works/005||Construction of Perimeter Fence and Security Post|
(1.0) SCOPE OF WORK FOR THE PROJECT
The scope of work for the projects is detailed in the Bill of Quantity, Specification and the Terms of Reference in the Bidding Documents which will be issued to all prospective bidders.
(1) Company registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
(2) Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the Last three (3) years.
(3) Evidence of PENCOM compliance Certificate.
(4) Evidence of ITF compliance Certificate.
(5) Evidence of financial Reporting Council.
(6) Evidence of Registration with NS1TF.
(7) Evidence of similar jobs successfully executed.
(8) Evidence of Financial capability and banking support to the amount of the Lot applied for.
(9) Current audited accounts of the company for the last (3) years 2014.2015,2016.
(10) Evidence of Registration with BPP data Registration (IRR).
(11) Key personnel experience with Technical qualifications.
(12) Sworn Affidavit showing that no Director of the company has been convicted in any country for any criminal offence relating to fraud or financial impropriety.
(3.0) ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR LOTS
(i) Verifiable evidence of previous experience in similar job with letters of awards and completion certificates in the last three (3) years.
(ii) Evidence of Certificate of Registration with COREN other recognized professional Bodies for LOT 005
(iii) Average Annual turnover of (N30M) Thirty Million Naira for the past three (3) years (2014, 2015 and 20l6)
(4.0) COLLECTION OF THE TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested and Qualified Bidders are to collect Bid Documents from Procurement unit, NIALS Press.
Basement. Supreme Court complex. Three Arms Zone, Abuja from 9am-3pm after payment of specified non-¬refundable tender fee for each Lot limited to one (1) per bidder payable through Remita platform to:
Account Name: Nigeria Institute of Advanced legal Studies
Account Number: 032600300100
(5.0) SUBMISSION OF BIDS DOCUMENTS
The technical/ financial requirements should be sealed in a separate envelope and clearly marked “TECHNICAL BID” while the financial bid should be in another separate envelope, sealed and clearly marked the “FINANCIAL BID”. The technical documents should include the original and two (2) clear photocopies arranged serially as listed in the requirement above.
All documents should be in ring binding, both envelopes should be scaled and placed in a third bigger envelope addressed with the appropriate project title and LOT No. at the top right corner on one side with the bidders name on the other side and submission not later than 12 noon 19th September, 2017 to the address below.
Director General’s Office,
Nigeria Institute of Advanced Legal Stud
Supreme Court Complex.
(6.0) CLOSING DATE AND TIME
Submission of Bid Documents into the tamper-proof bid box shall end 31st October, 2017 at 12noon.
(7.0) OPENING OF BIDS
The bids will be opened immediately after the stipulated deadline for submission.
(8.0) PLEASE NOTE/DISCLAIMER
(1) This advertisement is published for information and should not be construed as a commitment or obligation on the part of NIALS to award contract.
(2) All cost incurred in response to the advert or enquiries shall be borne by such contractors and not NIALS.
(3) Submission after the date specified above shall be rejected