FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE OWERRI
P.M.B. 1010 ORLU ROAD, OWERRI, IMO STATE
ADDENDUM TO INVITATION FOR TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL TENDER
We refer to our adverts in the federal tender journal page 4 of Monday august 21 , Sunday September 3, 2017, DAILY SUN of Friday august 11, 2017 vol. 14 page 38 and vanguard of Friday, august 11, 2017 vol.25 page 36 and request that you please note the flowing corrections and clarification in the Eligibility criteria, tender document payment and Extension of deadline for submission of tender:
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Bidders are to submit Interim Registration Report (IRR) expiring on 1/1/2018 or valid certificate issued by bureau of public procurement (BPP) as evidence of registration on the national database of federal contractors, consultants and service providers of BPP.
- Submit current industrial training found (ITF) and PENCOM compliance certificate.
- Submit evidence of relevant equipment to execute the project by inclusion of “list of plant and equipment with proof of ownership/lease (As applicable).”
- REDUCTION OF TENDER FEES:
Tender document’ fee has been reduced from #25,000.00 to #10,000.00(ten thousand naira) only.
- CLOSING OF TENDER/ OPENING OF TECHNICAL TENDER:
- Closing submission of tender has been extended to Monday 2nd October, 2017 at 12.00 noon. Opening of technical bids shall be at 00 noon on Monday 2nd October, 2017.
- Only the technical bids would be opened on the bid opening date of 2nd October, 2017. Successful bidder(s) would be invited for the opening of their financial bids at a later date after the technical evaluation. The financial bids of unsuccessful bidders would be returned to them un-opened.
Dr. Kingsley Achigbu
Ag. Medical Director