FEDERAL MEDICAL CENTRE
P.M.B 1061, JALINGO, TARABA STATE
INVITATION TO TENDER FOR THE 2017 CAPITAL PROJECT
The federal medical centre, jalingo in line with the provision of republic procurement Act (PPA), 2007 hereby invite reputable and experienced contractor/ companies to tender for the construction and furnishing of Neo- Natal wing of maternal and child health complex in the 2017 capital project.
2.0 ELIGILITY REQUIREMENTS
In compliance with section 16 of public procurement Act PPA, 2007 prospective bidders must possess the under-listed to be eligible to participate in the tender process:
- Certificate of incorporation / registration with corporate Affairs commission CAC
- Tax clearance certificate for the last three (3) years (2014, 2015, & 2016)
- Update BPP interim registration report IRR
- PENCOM Compliance certificate
- ITF Compliance certificate
- NSITF Compliance certificate
- Company audited account for the last three(3) years (2014, 2015, & 2016)
- Verifiable evidence of similar job successfully to executed (job completion certificates)
- Evidence of financial capability to execute the project (Bank statement)
- Detailed company profile.
3.0. COLLECTION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders are to collect tender document from the office of the head of procurement, finance complex, federal medical Centre Jaligo from 2nd October, 2017 upon payment of non- refundable fee #20,000.00
4.0 SUBMISSION OF TENDER DOCUMENTS
Prospective bidders shall enclose their technical bid in separate sealed envelops (marked technical) and financial bid in another envelop (marked technical) and the two separate envelops enclose in one sealed outer envelop, with contract name at the top corner and clearly address to:
The Medical Director,
Federal Medical Centre,
Jailing Taraba State
5.0 CLOSING AND OPENING OF TECHNICAL BIDS
Dealing for submission of tender document is 12:00 noon Friday November 10th, 2017 and bid opening takes place immediately at the board room of the federal medical Centre, Jalingo. All bidders, civil society organization are therefore, invited to witness the public bid opening.
The advertisement shall not be construed to be commitment on the part of the federal medical Centre, Jalingo for award of contract to any respondent nor shall it entitle any company / contractor submitting document to claim indemnity from Centre, Jalingo.
Leave a Reply