The National Assembly Service Commission hereby kindly invites interested and credible companies with verifiable track record of performance to apply for tender of the 2017 Fiscal Year.
|1.||Lot 1||Supply of Motor Vehicles|
|2.||Lot 2||Supply of Bus|
|3.||Lot 3||Supply of Office Furniture and Fittings|
|4.||Lot 4||Supply of Library Books and Equipment|
|5.||Lot 5||Supply of Security Equipment|
|6.||Lot 6||Supply of Computer Software Acquisition|
- GENERAL REQUIREMENTS
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Evidence of VAT registration and remittance.
- Evidence Tax Clearance Certificate for (2014,2015,2016)
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act 2004 and remittance.
- Company profile including Curriculum Vitae and details of key personnel.
- Company audited Accounts for the past three (3)years (2014,2015,2016)
- Evidence of compliance with NSITF.
- Evidence of current Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
- Evidence of technical capacity (for ICT only).
- Evidence of registration on the National Database of Federal Contractor, Consultants and Service Providers by submission of valid interim Registration Report.
- A sworn affidavit that no officer of the commission and BPP is a former or present Director/Shareholder or has pecuniary interest in the company.
- COLLECTION OF TENDER/BID DOCUMENTS
Interested contractor are to collect tender document in Procurement Department Room 1.17 on the First Floor for the Commission’s Office Complex Upon payment of non-refundable tender fee of Twenty thousand naira (N20, 000 naira only)
- SUBMISSION OF BID DOCUMENTS
Technical and financial bids should be submitted in two (2) separate envelops clearly marked ‘Technical or Financial’ with lot number specified and put in an envelope addressed to:
The Executive Chairman
National Assembly Service Commission,
Plot 664 T.O.S Benson Crescent, Off Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Way,
Utako District, P.M.B 558 Abuja.
The envelopes are to be dropped in Tender Box in Procurement and General Service Department, Room 1.17 of the Commission.
Submission of the tender application closes by 12.00noon and opening of tender begins immediately after closing on 12nd November 2017
- OPENING OF TENDER/BID DOCUMENTS
The tender shall be open publicly in the National Assembly Service Commission, Ground Floor by 12noon on 12nd November 2017
NOTE: Representative of all responding contractors, civil societies, NGOs, and members of the general public are hereby invited to witness the Tender opening.