FEDERAL NEURO PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL, MAIDUGURI BORNO STATE
ADDRESS: BAGA ROAD MAIDUGURI
INVITATION FOR SUBMISSION OF TENDER FOR NHIS SPECIAL INTERVENTION FUND PROJECT
The Federal Neuro Psychiatric Hospital, Maiduguri was established by the Federal Government of Nigeria to cover the North East Zone comprising of ADAMAWA, Bauchi, BO|RNO, Taraba, Gombe and Yobe for the treatment and prevention of mental disorders (including) drug abuse and rehabilitation of the mentally ill persons, Its mandate also include research and training in the field of Mental Health and Neurosciences.
LIST OF PROJECT
Lot 1: Construction of NHIS Clinics Psychiatric Support Complex.
Lot 2: Procurement of Electroencephalography Video Component
LOT 3: Procurement of Analogue X-ray Unit
LOT 4: Procurement of Electrolyte Analyzer
All documents and specification are available (for collection)
- PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS/REQUIREMENTS
Interested contractors, suppliers are expected to submit the following document/information for assessment/consideration in order as listed below
- Copy Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of compliance with the Pension Reform Act 2004 as amended
- Evidence of compliance with Provisions for Industrial Training Fund Act, 2011 as amended (2016 ITF Certificate).
- Copy of VAT Certificate with TIN
- Bank Reference
- Company Profile with list of Directors
- Evidence of payment of NON-refundable Tender Processing Fees of N10,000 to the Federal Neuro Psychiatric Hospital, Maiduguri
- Sworn Affidavit to indicate non staff inclusion on Directors List
- Audited Account 2014, 2015, 2016
- Tax Clearance Certificate 2014, 2105 & 2016
- SUBMISSION OF PREQUALIFICATION AND TENDER DOCUMENTS
Interested Companies should submit their proposals in 2(two) sealed envelopes clearly marked “TECHNICAL BID” and ‘FINANCIAL BID” . All bids shall be submitted at the Office of the Director of Administration and addressed to:
The Medical Director,
Federal Neuro Psychiatric Hospital, Maiduguri
- CLOSING DATE
All documents should be delivered on or before 12 noon of Monday 18th December, 2017. (Six weeks from the date of this advert). Late submission will be rejected.
- PUBLIC OPENING OF TENDER
Opening of the bids will take place on Wednesday 27th December, 2017, by 12.00 noon.
All expenses incurred in preparing pre-qualification response and all expenses otherwise associated with the response se, shall be borne solely by the contractors/suppliers concerned.
- ABRAHAM T. SUKUR
DIRECTOR OF ADMINISTATION
FOR: MEDICAL DIRECTOR