Government of Oyo State
Water Corporation of Oyo State
Invitation for Prequalification
(1) Water Corporation of Oyo State on behalf of Oyo State Government hereby invites bids from reputable firms for the execution of the following projects.
LOT 1. Construction of Mini Water Scheme at Sanusi
LOT 2. Construction of Mini Water Scheme at Pade
LOT 3. Construction of Mini Water Scheme at Owode Estate
LOT 4. Construction of Mini Water Scheme at Ogboro
LOT 5. Construction of Mini Water Scheme at Ago-Are/Tede
LOT 6. Construction of Mini Water Scheme at Okeho
LOT 7. Replacement of Damaged sections of the Rising Main and Laying of Distribution network in Ayete, Idere and Tapa.
LOT 8. Purchase and Installation of 500KVA Generating Sets for Saki and Eruwa Water Supply Schemes.
(2) Prequalification Requirements:
Interested bidders must submit the following documents:
(i) Evidence of Registration with Oyo State Bureau of Public Procurement
(ii) Evidence of Registration of Business Premises with Ministry of Trade and Industry.
(iii) Evidence of Company Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
(iv) Evidence of payment of Company income tax.
(v) Evidence of payment of personal income tax by at least 2 Directors of the Company
(vi) Evidence of successful completion of similar project in the past i.e. letters of award of contract and certificate of completion.
(vii) Provision of Quality Assurance and Quality control policy.
(3) Complete set of tender document can be obtained by interested bidders from the office of the General Manager, Water Corporation of Oyo State upon the payment of non-refundable fee of Two Hundred Thousand Naira (N200.000.00) for Lots 1, 6&10 and non-refundable fee of Fifty Thousand Naira (N50, 000.00) for Lot11.
(4) Submitted bids must be made in English language and pricing should be in Naira and Kobo.
(5) Any clarification on bids should be directed to the General Manager, Water Corporation of Oyo State and should reach him at least one week before the closing date for bids.
(6) Fully completed tender documents shall be closed in sealed envelope clearly marked at the top left hand corner by legibly indicating the particular project of interest and addressed to:
Oyo State Tenders Board,
Office of the Executive Governor,
To reach him not later than 10:00am on 29th December, 2017.
(7) Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ Representative who chose to attend at the office of the Director (Cabinet) Governor’s Office, Secretariat, Ibadan at 12:00 noon on 29thDecember, 2017.
(8) For further information, interested bidders can contact:
The Ag. General Manager,
Water Corporation of Oyo State,
P.M.B. 5339, Secretariat, Ibadan
Tel. No. 08033883727
Leave a Reply