FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
FEDERAL MINISTRY OF WATER RESOURCES
TRANSFORMING IRRIGATION MANAGEMENT IN NIGERIA (TRIMING) PROJECT
CREDIT NUMBER – CR 5506-NG
ADDRESS: PLOT 1402, ABBA KYARI STREET, OFF ADESOJI ADEREMI STREET, APO-ABUJA, NIGERIA
INVITATION FOR BIDS (IFB): PROCUREMENT AND INSTALLATION OF ELECTRONIC RECORDS & DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (ERDMS) EQUIPMENT AND ASSOCIATED SERVICES
(IFB NO.: FMWR/TRIMING/2018/ICB/G/01)
(1) This Invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice (GPN) for the Transforming Irrigation Management in Nigeria (TRIMING) Project that appeared in Development Business dated February 5, 2015.
(2) The Federal Government of Nigeria has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA) towards the Transforming Irrigation Management in Nigeria (TRIMING) Project. It is intended that part of the proceeds of this credit will be applied to eligible payments under the contracts for the Procurement and Installation of Electronic Records & Document Management System (ERDMS) Equipment and Associated Services for TRIMING Project.
(3) The Federal Ministry of Water Resources through the Project Management Unit (PMU) of the Transforming Irrigation Management in Nigeria (TRIMING) Project now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for Procurement and Installation of Electronic Records & Document Management System (ERDMS) Equipment and Associated Services for TRIMING Project. The required items are listed below:
|S/No||Item Description||Qty||Location||Delivery Period (days)|
|1||Large Format Scanner||5||(i) DID, FMWR HQ, Abuja(ii) TRIMING Project Office, Kano, Kano State(iii) HJRBDA HQ, Kano, Kano State
(iv) SRRBDA HQ, Sokoto, Sokoto State
(v) UBRBDA HQ, Yola, Adamawa State
|2||Book scanner||10||(i) DID, FMWR HQ, Abuja(ii) TRIMING Project Office, Kana, Kano State(iii) HJRBDA HQ, Kano, Kano State
(iv) SRRBDA HQ, Sokoto,
(v) BIS, T/Mafara
(vi) UBRBDA HQ, Yola,
|3||High Speed Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) Scanner||16||(i) DID, FMWR HQ, Abuja(ii) TRIMING Project Office, Kano,(iii) HJRBDA HQ, Kano, Kano State
(iv) KRIS, Kura, Kano, Kano State
(v) HVIS, Hadeja, Jigawa
(vi) SRRBDA HQ, Sokoto,
(vii) BIS, Talata Mafara,
(viii) MRVIS, Goronyo, Sokoto
(ix) UBRBDA HQ, Yola, Adamawa State DKIS, Dadin Kowa, Gombe State
|4||ERDMS Server with user license||10||(x) DID, FMWR HQ, Abuja(xi) TRIMING Project Office, Kano,(xii) HJRBDA HQ, Kano, Kano State
(xiii) KRIS, Kura, Kano, Kano State
(xiv) HVIS, Hadeja, Jigawa
(xv) SRRBDA HQ, Sokoto,
(xvi) BIS, Talata Mafara,
(xvii) MRVIS, Goronyo, Sokoto
UBRBDA HQ, Yola, Adamawa State DKIS, Dadin Kowa, Gombe State
|C- Related Services|
|Related Services||A||Installation and commissioning|
|B||ERDMS User training by the supplier|
|C||Hands-on Training in a networked environment with network-storage facilities|
|D||Scanning/digitization of documents for six months period|
Note: All other information on the locations are provided in the bidding document
(4) Bidding will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers 2011 revised July, 2014 (“Procurement Guidelines”), and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines. In addition, please refer to paragraphs 1.6 and 1.7 setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest
(5) Interested bidders may obtain further information at the same address during the office hours 8:00am to 5:00pm (Local time from Mondays to Fridays or send an email to the National Project Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org . A pre-bid meeting with potential bidders will be held on and 3-4th April, 2018, at Sokoto Rima River Basin Development Authority Headquarters and Bakolori Irrigation Scheme, Talata Mafara, Zamfara State
(6) QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE:
(a) Financial Capability
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence that it meets the following financial requirement(s):
- The audited accounts for the last five years 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 shall be submitted to demonstrate the current soundness of the bidder’s financial position.
- The minimum turnover of the Bidder in the last three years should be N480,000,000 or USD1,600,000.00 equivalent.
- Successful supply and completion of two similar contracts valued at USD2,000,000.00
(b) Experience and Technical Capacity
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that it meets the following experience requirements):
(i) A minimum of five years overall experience in the supply of goods and related services.
(ii) A minimum of five years of specific experience in the supply of similar goods and related services.
(c) Documentary Evidence
The Bidder shall furnish documentary evidence to demonstrate that the Goods offered by the Manufacturer must have been in successful operation for at least five (5) years.
(d) The Bidder should also provide documented evidence of its capability to carry out and manage the project within the time, environment and infrastructure conditions and time restriction.
Additional information on qualification, experience and technical capabilities requirement for the goods as well as specifications for the items are provided in the Bidding Documents.
(7) A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of N90,000 (Ninety Thousand Naira) or its equivalent in USD300 only through ‘REMITA’ to our CBN Account Number: 0020293661163, Transforming Irrigation Management in Nigeria (TRIMING)
Project Naira Account A and Service type ‘SALE OF BID DOCUMENT’. Bidding Documents will be available from 13th March, 2018. The document shall be collected by hand from the TRIMING office at the address below.
(8) Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 12:00 noon on Tuesday, 24th April, 2018. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend in person at the address below at 12:00 pm on Tuesday, 24th April, 2018.
(9) All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of USD40,000 (Forty Thousand United States Dollars) or N12,240,000 (Twelve Million Two Hundred and forty Thousand Naira).
(10) The address referred to above is:
National Project Coordinator
Transforming Irrigation Management in Nigeria (TRIMING) Project,
Federal Ministry of Water Resources,
Plot 1402 Abba Kyari Street, off Adesoji Aderemi Street,
Tel: +234-8038391469 or +234-8052048706
Leave a Reply